Your privacy is extremely important to us. We tend to design our Data Policy to make important disclosures regarding how you'll be able to use the Realtor 21 to share with others and how we collect and may use your content and data. We encourage you to read the Data Policy and to use it to help you make informed decisions.
We do our best to keep the Realtor 21 safe, however, we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep the Realtor 21 safe, which has the following commitments by you:
- You'll not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on the Realtor 21.
- You won't collect users' content or data or otherwise access the Realtor 21, using automatic means (such as gathering bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You won't engage in unlawful multi-level promoting, such as a pyramid scheme, on the Realtor 21.
- You won't upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You won't solicit login information or access an account belonging to somebody else.
- You won't bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You won't post content that: is threatening, hate speech, or pornographic; incites violence or contains rudeness or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You won't develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or different mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You won't use the Realtor 21 to do something unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You won't do something that might disable, overburden, or impair the proper operating or appearance of the Realtor 21, like a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or different the Realtor 21 functionality.
- You won't facilitate or encourage any violations of this statement or our policies.
Registration and Account Security
The Realtor 21 users give their real names and data, and we would like your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us concerning registering and maintaining the safety of your account:
- You won't give any false personal data on the Realtor 21, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You won't create over one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you'll not create another one without our permission.
- You won't use the Realtor 21 if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information correct and up-to-date.
- You won't let anyone else access your account, or do anything, which may jeopardize the safety of your account.
Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You won't post content or take any action on the Realtor 21 that infringes or violates somebody else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or data you post on the Realtor 21 if we believe that it violates this statement or our policies.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we'll disable your account when appropriate.
- You won't use our logo or trademarks or any confusingly similar logo or trademarks, except permitted by our company or with our prior written permission.
- You won't post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on the Realtor 21.